recently I have started on a new series. the hunger games!
i got attracted to the trailer when I was in cinema. no idea what actually catches my attention.hahah. den I went to wiki it. and it totally intensifies my interest for the hunger games!
so~~ I started on the books! omg.it's really nice! it had been quite a while since I last read a book. especially an English book.hahah.
totally not regretting on reading this although I couldnt wake up for lectures a few times cos of that.haha.
okay. not going to spoil the story. just want to say how much I love the main characters in the story. my favorite will be peeta! I love how he always put katniss as his priority. I always smile to myself when I think of him.HAHA. as if he really exist in my life. but he doesn't:(
I am halfway through the last book. but I somehow know the ending alr.
all thanks to the spoilers ppl posted on YouTube. irritated.haii.
anyway~~ Taylor swift sang a song for the hunger games movie!
I love that song recently! to the point that I put it on replay mode.hahaha.
now I can't wait for the movie to be out in march! and hoping that it won't be too bloody and scary so that I can watch the movie in peace:X